February 25, 2010

My Home

So i'm finally doing it. I'm in New Paltz and i'm doing ceramics! Although this is my second semester this is my first ceramics class here and i've in all but a month turned the studio into my home.


During class one of my class mates began to tell me how homey i acted in the studio and went on to tell me how the sink area was my kitchen and all the students in the class were in my living room.

I thought it was hilarious but very true. I take it upon my self to know what every thing in the studio is for and what it does. I guess it also helps i have that general feel about me that says "i know what i'm doing, maybe you should ask me for help"


It seems all to often that people ask me for help, especially if they don't know me. For example, i have been working in plaster for all of a week and there are people asking me how to do certain things. I love it, i can't wait to teach!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment